LUKE BRYAN Important Concert Information
SMG-Managed Huntington Center Encourages Fans to Arrive Early for April 14th concert
Toledo, Ohio - With a sold out show and thousands of fans expected to arrive at roughly the same time, departing as early as possible for the Luke Bryan concert at The Huntington Center on Thursday might be a good idea to ensure you are in your seat for the start of the show.
The Huntington Center will work with the promoter Live Nation and tour management to open doors at 6:30pm or even early if the tour production is ready. Security will be performing metal detector checks and anyone entering the building will be subject to a pat down/search prior to coming inside. While there has not been a threat of any kind, venue management is being pro-active in the wake of events in Paris and other communities.
The following is a partial list of items that are being prohibited at all concerts
• Outside food and beverage
• Professional camera’s (anything with detachable or 2” lenses or more)
• Selfie Sticks
• Chains (including Wallets with attached chains)
• Recording devises, including tablets, Go Pro camera’s, ect
• Bags: Backpacks, large bags, Large purses, suitcases.
• Tripods, laser pointers, alcohol, drugs, noise making devices, fireworks, flashlights, skateboards/rollerblades, beach balls, cans or bottles.
• Any other item that could pose a safety hazard to restrict the enjoyment of another guest.
In the event that prohibited items are revealed during the search, the guest will need to forfeit the item or return the item to their vehicle. Huntington Center will not check-in or safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
Please allow extra time before this sold out show for finding parking and waiting in line for security checks.