AVI Foodsystems, Inc. is the official food and beverage operator for the Huntington Center, home of the Toledo Walleye. We are pleased to provide non-profit organizations with an exciting way to raise funds for their cause. We are looking for friendly, hard-working volunteers to work the concession stands and portables during the games, concerts & family shows. If your group or organization would like to be a part of an exciting atmosphere while earning fundraising dollars, this is a great opportunity for you.
AVI Foodsystems provides your organization with all the tools they need to be successful. We provide you with training, supervision, a meal, uniforms and a percentage of the sales. All we ask is that your group provides us with hardworking, enthusiastic individuals with positive attitudes to give our guests first class customer service.Download the Sign Up Sheet
- The group must comply with all laws governing fundraising activities, AVI Foodsystems policies, Huntington Center, and ASM Global rules.
- Group must supply their Non-Profit State Tax Identification Number on their signed service group agreement prior to your group’s first event.
- Group must commit to work at least 10 events and attend required training sessions before they work their first event.
- Group members must be at least 16 years old to volunteer and 19 years old or older to serve alcohol.
- AVI Foodsystems insists that group leader(s) read the Service Group Agreement and all group members read the Guidelines for Groups Booklet before they sign the service group waiver form.
- The non-profit group is responsible for its own insurance requirements in all areas. Any and all insurance coverage for group members is the sole responsibility of the group.
Concession Stands and Portables Available
|Concession Stands||Total Members Needed|
|Stand 1 – Riverside Grill / Portable 1||18 workers (at least 10 adults)|
|Stand 2 – Bait Shack South||15 workers (at least 8 adults)|
|Stand 5 – Frogtown Burger / Portable 5||10 workers (at least 6 adults)|
|Stand 6 – Bait Shack North||14 workers (at least 8 adults)|
|Stand 7 – Swamp Dog Grill||14 workers (at least 8 adults)|
|Stand 8 – Bait Shack Street Level||12 workers (at least 7 adults)|
Please remember that it is very important that all groups meet minimum staffing levels to insure first class customer service to our guests. We can’t do it without your group members so everyone must be present and on time ready to volunteer. All group members must be at least 16 years old to volunteer and they must be 19 years old or older to serve alcohol.
- 9% of net food sales
- 8% of net beer sales
AVI Foodsystems supplies training to all group members to ensure proper management of the concession locations. We also supply your group with all the tools they need to make their fundraising experience at the Huntington Center a success. This training is mandatory. Training will cover the following:
Hands on Training:
Adequate training and instruction will be provided concerning the following subjects:
- Inventory Procedures
- Cash Handling
- Food Preparation
- Alcohol Service
- Customer Service / Service Effective Training
All group members must wear the following:
- Black, Navy or Khaki Pants (no jeans)
- Closed toe, comfortable shoes (No high heels) – Everyone must wear socks.
- Collared plain navy, white, or black shirt
- AVI Foodsystems provides smock and hats (a Walleye hat may be worn in place of provided hat)
If you are interested in fundraising with us, please fill out the sign-up sheet and send it back to the email provided at the bottom of the form. Once we receive the completed form, someone from our office will reach out.Download the Sign Up Sheet